WEEK OF 8-18-10 THRU 8-24-10

WEEK OF 8-18-10 THRU 8-24-10

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hot Dog Brand #1 - Boars Head Beef (Natural Casing)

Today i decide to buy Boars Head Beef Hot Dogs to kick off my hot dog grilling experiment. The flavor is excellent the only reason i didnt rank it higher was due to the size, it is bun length but very skinny.


I also love ice cold soda in glass bottles. Today i will drink A&W Root Beer.



I stopped at Henry's Farmers Market and picked up some Boars Head Beef Hot Dogs and Buns.







I grilled the hot dogs and buns.
I fixed my wife's the way she likes them with mustard, ketchup, jalepenos amd yellow american cheese.
I like mine mostly with mustard and ketchup.

My opinion is that these are very good quality hot dogs and tasted great on the grill.

Check back often to see what im grilling.
Check back next week to see what hot dog im grilling next.

0 comments:

Post a Comment